Government and Industry Partners
In the past 18 months, our researchers have collaborated with, and have received funding from:
- International organisations, such as: the World Bank; the UK Policing College and the London Mayor’s Office for Policing and Crime; the Food and Agriculture Organisation of the United Nations; World Vision; International Mining for Development Centre and The Academy of Korean Studies.
- International philanthropic foundations, including: the Spencer Foundation; The Leakey Foundation; The Sasakawa Memorial Health Foundation; The Christensen Fund; the Joseph Rowntree Foundation, and; The Ian Potter Foundation.
- Australian government departments (including the Australian Government Departments of: Foreign Affairs and Trade; Industry and Science; Social Services; Human Services; and Education and Training) and agencies (including the National Productivity Commission and the Australian Bureau of Statistics).
- Australian not-for-profit organisations, including: the National Library of Australia; the Australian Youth Orchestra and MusicaViva.
- Queensland Government Departments (including the Departments of: Education and Training; Communities, Child Safety and Disability Services; Premier and Cabinet; Health; Housing and Public Works; Tourism and; Science, Information Technology and Innovation, and the Queensland Police Service) and agencies (including the Electoral Commission of Queensland);
- Other State government departments and State-based organisations, including: the Queensland Museum Network; the NSW Teachers’ Federation, and; the NSW Bureau of Crime Statistics and Research; and
- Organisations closer to home, including: Wesley Mission Brisbane; the Brisbane Housing Company; Burke Shire Council; several regional Aboriginal land councils, and the Brisbane Catholic Education Office.