Research higher degrees
Stand apart from the rest of the field with a Research Higher Degree from UQ
Academic staff and research higher degree students conduct research within our Faculty's Schools, Centres and Research Institutes. Researchers are deeply engaged in diverse, significant and innovative research programs relating to:
- Educational theory, policy and practice, and music education
- Literatures, languages, and linguistics
- Professional and creative writing, art and museum exhibition studies, drama, music performance and composition
- Communication, cultural and media studies, including film and television studies
- History of the ancient and modern world, and the histories of ideas, art and music, philosophy and the study of religions.
- Archaeology and Anthropology, Criminology and Sociology, Political Science and international Studies, crisis management and conflict resolution, social and public policy.